• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
• Implement chairman visions through business conduct to achieve profitable operation and secure continuity and growth of the company.
• Ensure that the company’s structure is aligned to the company’s business strategy.
• Prepare an annual business plan and be responsible to meet the forecasted budget, cash flow and profit.
• Develop new business opportunities
• Monitor the progress of all projects and keep the chairman informed of any critical issues.
• Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve the schedule milestone, budget and quality constraints.
• Manage business risk throughout all aspects of the company’s activities.
• Develop business relationships with strategic partners.
• Develop internal systems, procedures and practices in line with the group standards and designed to continuality enhance the efficiency of the company’s activities.
• Ensure that throughout all areas of the company’s activities such as business development, planning engineering, construction legal, finance, etc. are well coordinated to ensure that the management system is in place to achieve company strategy and target.
• Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination,
Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning, Process
Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
• 20 – 25 Years of total Experience
• At least 7 year’s experience as a General Manager in civil construction
• At least 5 years experience in Egypt.
• A good people manager who can motivate his staff and himself.
• A persuasive character who can get the job done
- Job Location
- New Cairo, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Industrial; Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 20
- Master’s degree