Under the general guidance of the Front Office Manager, the Front Office Supervisor position is responsible for leading the Front Desk operation ensuring and maintaining a consistently high standard of customer service.This position will be responsible for maintaining the smooth flow of front desk services according to the standards of the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct the team to ensure the smooth operation of Front Desk functions.
- Participates in training of all Front Desk associates; acts as a resource to front office agents.
- Meets guest requests as per the arrivals list; Follows up with guests who have not yet checked out of the hotel
- Monitors the registration against in-house guests; Maintains smooth operation of the front desk.
- Ensure all duties are completed in a timely and organized manner. (i.e. VIP list, arrivals, blocking rooms); communicates information to the associated departments
- Resolves guest and agents complaints and issues.
- Understands the need and willingness to work in other related departments during peak periods as required
(i.e. Lounge, Reservations and Concierge)
- Maintain professional business confidentiality as required.
- Ensures duties on task list are completed; performs other related duties as required.
- Reports progress on front desk operations as per the standards of the hotel.
– Min 3 year’s previous experience in the hotels or hospitality industry.
– Solid written and verbal communication skills
– Professional attitude and appearance.
– Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
Leadership skills:Leads by example in behaving; builds strong and trusting relationships with
others; practices open communication.
Team Building :Promotes team achievement, contributes to the development and success of department objectives; supports and encourages team members.
Conflict Management : Defuses difficult situations by being assertive; facilitates discussions between parties to explore differences and help find common ground.
Service Orientation : Displays a commitment to quality guest service at all times.
Initiative : Demonstrates the tendency to contribute ideas and initiate new ways of working
This position is open to both international and local candidates, however due to visa requirements, preference will go to local candidates available in Qatar who are available with NOC.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3