under the supervision of the Front Office supervisor, the front office agent is an entry level position that is responsible for performing front desk operations and delivering high standards of customer service. This position will be responsible for checking guests in and out at the front desk and maintain a smooth flow of work as well as image as per the standards of the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the hotel.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Checks guests in and out of the hotel; Performs daily Front Desk Agent duties
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception/ front office area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.(e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
– High School Degree.
– Any previous experience in the hotels or hospitality industry.
– Proven work experience as a Receptionist,Front Office Representative or similar role.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
– Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
– Professional attitude and appearance.
– Solid written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
– Customer service attitude.
– Additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
This position is open to both international and local candidates, however due to visa requirements,preference will go to local candidates available in Qatar who are available with NOC.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- High school or equivalent