We’re running an Online Hiring Tournament this Saturday to hire Front End React Chief Software Architects (USD $100K/yr).
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
Are you a technology leader who is able to adapt to new technology and change technical direction at a rapid pace? Are you able to take objective decisions based on metrics while providing technical leadership to other more junior team members? Are you able to leverage technology to automate repetitive processes and therefore make yourself more productive? If yes, then this job may be for you.
– Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
– Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience on hands-on development and related technologies
- Extensive experience with unit testing
- Has worked with back end technologies based and latest development frameworks
- Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, Nosql databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines, Big Data systems.
- Has good experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behaviour driver testing.
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, Heroku, Digitalocean, etc.
- Has experience with one or more front end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks.
As a candidate for this position, you are invited to take part in a paid training program led by our best-in-class teams, on best-in-class technologies in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but you will learn everything you’ll need to be successful in the role as part of the hiring process.
Register at the green button, and we’ll provide the webinar address to all registrants.
Join our community of remote professionals!
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Computer/Software; Computer/Hardware; Telecommunications
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $8,000 – $9,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7