Arthur Murray Franchised Dance Centers is seeking to recruit a Front Desk Assistant/Receptionist Admin to join our Team in its location in Zalka with a working hours such as:
Monday to Thursday from 1 till 10 pm Friday from 1 till 10:30pm Saturdays from 12 till 6 pm
• Answering and assisting all info calls.
• Assisting and guiding Walk-ins
• Direct communication with clients
• Managing incoming and outgoing daily correspondence.
• Ensuring Reception Desk and reception Area are tidy and presentable all time.
• Booking and managing appointments.
• Keep stock of office supplies and placing order when necessary.
• Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs
• Handling and collecting all incomes
• Preparing daily and weekly reports
• Responsible for filling system and update databases
• Handling staff daily attendance (time-in and time-out)
• Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying…etc.
• Preparing all documents for meetings
• Organization of travel and accommodation when required
• Helping in organizing company events
• Ability to use initiative and problem solving
• Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
• Participating in all company events
• Pleasant and dynamic personality.
• Well-presented, trustworthy, trainable and punctual.
• Excellent command of English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong communication skills.
• Great hospitality and customer service approach.
• Team spirit.
• Computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Secretarial experience is an advantage.
The position offers competitive remuneration package including:
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library; Entertainment
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Min: 22