We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As a Conference & Banquet Operations Manager you are responsible for the smooth running of whole banquet operations and to support the Food & Beverage Management on the floor in the day to day operation. Your role is to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Assist in establishing and achieving banquet’s department annual budget forecast and exercise a constant control of the operation cost
• Conduct regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental SOP’s
• Ensure the timely set up of all Banquets’ venues according to the service settings and as outlined in the function sheets
• Coordinate all menu proposals presentations and buffet set-ups with the Executive Chef
• Enforce control procedures for all outgoing and returning operating equipment
• Prepare duty schedules, ensuring efficient workforce at all time
• Ensure that grooming standards are followed by all employees on a daily basis
• Delegate all logistic supports e.g. contracted outside work force, contracted food and beverage supplies, operating / sound equipment, transport, etc.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English, along with excellent presentation skills.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be outgoing, creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members and you should possess following competencies:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.