FM (Facilities Management) Tendering and Estimation Manager will be responsible for studying and pricing projects, managing all design reviews, processes, and procedures. Manage and lead an operation and maintenance and review team for project completion. Coordinate and liaise with stakeholders on all projects related budgets, managerial & design review decisions during the project’s life cycle.
1. Study, analyze and evaluate tender documents technically and commercially for Hard and Soft Services in order to identify risk factors in coordination with the Division Heads, COO and General Manager for the overall risk assessment and bid decision.
2. Lead and manage proposals and marketing to develop high-quality end products, including client prequalification’s, presentations, and associated materials.
3. Enquire, consult and coordinate with client & consultant representatives for specification/ technical and BOQ clarifications required for tenders and proposals.
4. Participate in pre and post bid meetings (if necessary).
5. Discuss/ assess tenders and presents aspects related to tenders (risk factors, bid decisions, all issues and concerns related to tenders).
6. Prepare technical and commercial proposal as per RFP requirements like Tender Executive Summary, Company Introduction, Tender Organization Chart, Methodology statement for each services i.e. Hard and Soft Services, Mobilization & Transition In Plan, Manpower/Resource Histogram, Training Plan, Quality Management, Health & Safety, etc.
7. Solicit and follow-up with required special services, equipment’s manufacturer, and material suppliers during tendering as per RFP requirements in order to reach cost efficiency.
8. Able to estimate required manpower, spare parts and consumables for Hard and Soft Services as per RFP.
9. Review and finalize project cost estimates in terms of the required material, i.e. spare parts and consumables as per bill of quantities (BOQ), amount of work, material/ equipment/ and manpower requirements during the tendering phase; this includes all systems, products and services to client specifications/ requirements as per RFP.
10. Prepare resource plans/histogram and provides such plans to the Plant/ Workshop to plan the sourcing of equipment to site upon project award.
11. Liaise with the Procurement department to negotiate with approved vendors / suppliers and subcontractors for various services/ materials as per RFP requirement.
12. Finalize estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval.
13. Provide all the necessary project clarifications/ information upon project award to the Project Manager & Team as per the project budget; advises the Project Manager on contractual rights, remedies which has been taken into consideration during tendering.
14. Generate weekly tender status reports highlighting progress on concerned tenders.
15. Prepare monthly status reports as related to tender wins/ losses to the Management.
16. Prepare and generates monthly progress reports highlighting tender wins/ losses (indicating reasons) for review and verification of management.
17. Keep liaison with Project Manager for the on-site actual execution of awarded projects and lessons learned to be able to prepare future competitive tenders.
18. Manage and monitor the performance of direct report and provide guidance as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanician Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the operation and maintenance Company
- Considerable amount of experience as Engineering Manager /Technical Manager in managing and leading a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Experience in Monafasat Etimad.