We are searching for Florist to work in our store. The Florist’s responsibilities should furnish clients with relevant flower-related information. To ensure success as a Florist, you should demonstrate accurate, updated knowledge about flowers’; nutritional requirements. Invariably, a terrific Florist will craft robust packaging solutions to avoid preventable breakages.
- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers’ life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients’ flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
Accomplishing their ultimate goal of creating floral arrangements that satisfy customers requires Florists to be well versed in a variety of areas. From our analysis of job postings, common tasks performed by Florists include:
- Determine the type of arrangement desired, the occasion, and the date,
- time, and location for each arrangement needed
- Recommend flowers and greenery for each arrangement
- Consider the customer’s budget when making recommendations
- Design floral displays that evoke a particular sentiment or style
- Answer telephones, take orders, wrap arrangements
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Min: 20