A GYM Trainee leads, instruct and motivates individuals or groups in exercise activities. Including cardiovascular exercises, strength training and stretching.
They work with people of all ages and skill levels.
Fitness trainers also provide high quality results and focused personal training sessions to facilitate people of all ages and needs, through the safe delivery of effective programs, instruction, education and motivation.
To make a difference and guide Club members on their journey to reach their personal fitness goals.
When you join Fit District, you will be part of a team that prides itself on creating a comfortable and safe space for people to make the differences they want in their life, such as losing weight or getting stronger.
Utilize your profound knowledge of exercise science and nutrition to counsel clients on a one-on-one basis and create an individualized fitness plan that is suited to each person’s physical abilities.
Show off your strong customer service and sales skills as you engage with clients and answer their
questions about the gym equipment, products and services provided, general health questions and
The Fitness Trainer must maintain constant communication with the Fitness Manager on all aspects of the fitness department.
It is best to the success of the Fitness Department for Fitness Trainers to maintain an open line of communication on any issues relating to the Gym daily operation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor Club members while exercising and showing them correct techniques to minimize the risk of injury and improve their fitness level. Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines.
- Body Composition
- Analysis and issuing workout programs to Club members.
- Keep GYM floor in order at all times.
- Abide by the Fitness Age Test policy.
- Conduct follow up calls and update programs for Club members to measure improvement and set new goals.
- Achieve Personal Training monthly sales targets.
- Achieve the minimum performance criteria.
- Promote all fitness events within the club.
- Promote club membership sales, assist in different sales driven projects whenever they arise.
- Actively promote all fitness programs in the club (Group Exercise Classes). The goal is to establish regular usage from all members.
- Maintain all training equipment and make sure the gym floor is hospital clean.
- Attend the weekly department meeting.
- Be available when called upon by the Fitness Manager to work additional or adjusted hours to meet the Club’s needs during abnormal periods.
- Be on call to cover for any sickness or holiday for any fitness staff.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Training and Development
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma