Our Client is an Al Khobar based, prestigious family-owned company, active primarily in the Oil and Gas industry, having close to 30 years record of success. It builds its philosophy on pillars like trust and respect, integrity and responsibility, tradition and innovation. They are proud to serve their customers in four business areas including industrial services, system integrations, commerce and environmental solutions.
The company is significantly expanding and, therefore, looking for a Fire Systems Estimator to be based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
· Studying the Scope of work, Project Technical Specification (PTS) & other technical requirements. Visiting the site for collecting data if required.
· Attending the Project technical review meetings/Technical discussions with client & vendors.
· Studying the preliminary conceptual drawing & detailed shop drawing with respect to the Architectural drawings in order to prepare Project Cost Estimation.
· Preparing & verifying the Technical Data Sheets/Catalogs/Manuals/Specifications for Bid Submittals.
· Coordinating & guiding to Auto-Cad Operator/Draughtsman to get the job assigned done.
· Preparing & Verifying the Bill of Quantity (BOQ)/Material Take Off (MTO) for ordering the Foreign material & Local material to Estimate the Cost of the project.
· Have minimum 4 years experience working as a fire systems estimator
· Outstanding technical knowledge of fire alarm, fire surpression, fire fighting and wet chemical fire surpression systems
· Have excellent communication skills in English
· Relevant experience gained on the Saudi Arabian market
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma