Our client has grown to become the world’s No. 1-ranked engineering design firm – delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4 Billion per annul. We are looking for Financial Planner to be based in Riyadh.
• Review, and assessments of existing studies prepared in house or by external sources
• Assist in preparing Business Cases CAPEX and cost benefit analysis of master plans to develop a Five Year Portfolio Plan.
• Utilizes relevant software programs to prepare exhibits
• Performs due diligence and research on projects as required to provide the background information to start a new project.
• Assist in identify projects costs and forecasts future trends related to land use or development.
• Knowledge transfer to junior staff
• Works within defined project scopes, budgets and schedules.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Economics/ Finance
• Excellent experience in financial planning
• Minimum of 8-12 years’ experience in preparing Business Cases, CAPEX and Cost Benefit Analyses
• Working knowledge of legal and design requirements in relevant jurisdictions.
• Arabic Speaking is a benefit
• Understanding of developing related documents to support a Five Year Projects Portfolio Plan
• Ability to solve problems using sound professional judgment, creativity and innovation.
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering