– Prepare financial reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts on a regular basis.
– Oversee the work of the Accounting and the Budget and Management Reporting staff.
– Mentor Accountants for purposes of ensuring that their accounting and analysis duties are done properly.
– Ensure accuracy of accounting treatments and journal vouchers processed by the accounting team
– Ensure that the financial records are accurate.
– Ensure that the books of accounts are compiled on monthly basis.
– Ensure necessary reconciliations are well prepared and accurate.
– Ensure that the books of accounts are compiled on annual basis.
– Ensure that there is fiscal responsibility within the organization’s operations
– Responsible for the budgetary control.
– Correspond with the senior management regarding any financial decisions that are made.
– Direct and coordinate organization budget management function.
– Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
– Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
– Direct and coordinate debt financing and debt service payments.
– Oversee daily operations of the finance department.
– Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual funds, transfers, and expenses.
– Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts in close coordination with the Financial Director.
– Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
– Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures in close coordination with the Financial Director.
– Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department’s goals and objectives in close coordination with the Financial Director.
– Oversee financial management of operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures in close coordination with the Financial Director.
– Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
– CPA-CMA is a must-
– 15 years of experience Minimum
– Within this, a minimum of 5 years’ specific experience with ERP systems in business support or business transformation roles, including resources management, is essential.
– Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
– Excellent problem solving, influencing and negotiating skills.
– Demonstrable experience in the leadership and direction of a large team of professional staff, in a complex and multi-cultural environment.
– Strong PC skills required; familiarity with accounting software applications essential.
– Fluency in English and Arabic is essential;
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Master’s degree