The job holder will be an integral part of the team providing clear, accurate, and insightful business/financial analysis. This includes:
- Conducting business analysis/assessment on several degrees including financial/operational/investment viability etc.
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Develop and monitor reports on a portfolio of investments
- Developing and analyzing financial models and valuation reports
- Building and understanding the value drivers of the business
- Providing clear analysis on several key reports designed to understand developing and continuing trends
- Providing support in planning and forecasting
- Creating investment marketing materials including investment teasers, marketing information, and investment packets.
The succesful candidate should:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in either consulting, financial advisory, private equity or corporate finance. Further, if it is a fresh graduate, he/she must be able to prove relevant knowledge in the listed fields.
- Strong analytical skills; should be able to identify and interpret key business drivers
- Strong understanding in finance and accounting.
- Familiar with both intrinsic and relative valuation methods
- Proactive and a self-starter; the candidate should be able to work across multiple functions. Also, able to work independently and taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in all functions of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services; Finance/Economics; Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma