A family office based in Kuwait with a diversified investment portfolio including Financial Assets and Real Estate is offering an opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in a team -oriented environment to develop and monitor the Company’s investment portfolio, enhance investments allocation and achieve growth and income objectives.
- Present and summarize key information and issuing investments memos, reports and
recommendations to assist top management make informed decisions.
- Reviewing financial aspects in legal documentations and analyzing investment’s financial statements.
- Screening and analyzing potential investments targeted by the Company.
- Preparing information memorandums for shortlisted and targeted investments.
- Preparing reports and presentations for in-house as well as external purposes and meetings.
- Assisting in providing key advice and recommendations to the Company’s investment committee.
- Prompt and periodic reporting.
- Flexible to take on other tasks.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Finance/Economics; Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma