Let’s get factual. Our Finance teams work to provide crucial support to ensure only the soundest of decisions are made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at, whether it be management analysis, facts and figures, forging partnerships or supporting business-critical decisions – we’ve got the role for you.
As a Finance Operations R2R Senior Analyst you will…
• Be responsible for the Day to day General Ledger Operations and Margin Accounting Operations.You will also assist R2R Manager & HoFO in preparing half year and year end certifications and act as the SPOC for SSC and SSC related activities including Quality Assurance.
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Ensure that all transactions are reflected in EVO general ledger.
• Comply with tax laws, relevant accounting principles, SOX and Group policies.
• Support the requirement for having a QFMA corporate code of governance compliant period end close process.
• Execution of all general ledger standard controls and retention of audit evidence of the completed controls.
• Maintain coding structures (General ledger, cost centre, profit centre) and chart of account structure that meet both Group reporting and analysis requirements and operating company requirements.
• Ensure the complete, accurate and timely accounting of all transactions relevant to
• Service revenues (prepay, bill pay, fixed, wholesale, MVNO, visitor, etc)
1. Post-paid revenue and accrued unbilled revenue
2. Pre-paid revenue and deferred pre-paid revenue
3. Content revenue – net vs gross presentation
4. Visitor revenue
5. Interconnect revenue
6. Segmentation of revenue by tariff type
7. Segmentation of revenue by customer/segment
8.Revenue recognition considerations (including fair value considerations)
• Direct costs (interconnection, roaming, access fees, wholesale line rentals, contingent fees, etc)
1. Roaming costs, IOT discounts
2. Interconnect costs
3. ODC (other direct costs) including bad debt provision
4. acquisition and retention costs & revenues (including volume rate analysis by segment and channel)
5. Design and develop allocation processes (ie: by segment and channel) and prepare the relevant postings to ensure the fair representation of all the revenues and costs included in the contribution margin not attributable to the various dimensions reported in HFM
Apply if you have….
• Are a Qualified accountant. and have 5+ years of work expericence.
• Experience in Telecoms experience preferred
• Expertise in reporting under IFRS.
• Financial accounting, reporting and management reporting experience in a Telecom environment (5+ years).
• Technically strong Qualified Accountant (5+ years).
• Knowledge of SAP and advanced Excel.
• Ability to work in high pressure environment and deal with tight deadlines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to articulate complex matters to Senior Management in a simple manner.
Sounds like the corporate function you’d like collaborate with?
At Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to build a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our Vodafone Qatar a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to reassure growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5