· follow up regarding Hawalas payments and cash request received from the bases on weekly basis.
· Update the allocation board on weekly basis in terms of HR lines, Running Cost and Structure cost of the organization.
· Manage some internal audit control visits at base level to make sure all procedures and standards are followed and applied.
· Assist in Preparing the monthly budget follow up documents and prepare financial formats of the mission.
· Assist in reviewing the Updated monthly BFU after SAGA extraction integrated to be ready to send it to the base.
· In line with new projects approval, assist in preparing the formats of the financial follow up (OFU, LFU, BFU) and any information required for deputy/Finance Coordinator validation.
Cross check information recorded by the base and request information to justify any variation month to month, and prepare the reallocation suggestion if needed.
· Assist in Preparing the financial reporting requested by the donor and compile budget proposals to donors to be checked from the deputy finance coordinator and validated by the finance coordinator.
Assist in developing the monthly financial analysis.
Support continuously the base teams as needed on financial matters (remotely from Amman and with movement to the field if required)
Attend finance event at mission level (workshop, trainings) if needed and requested
Work with other departments to ensure good forecasting at Amman level
Fill the gap in case of absence of your manager
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|