• Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
• Provide leadership to the Board’s Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
• Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Lead and develop finance teams.
• Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
• Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
• Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
• Present annual accounts to investors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 10+ years’ financial management experience
- Strong knowledge of project-based accounting software
- Impeccable mathematics and analytical skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work evenings as needed
- Excellent computer skills.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Oil/Gas; Financial Services; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level: