We are looking to hire a strong Finance and Accounts Manager in Kuwait.
Required Skills and Job Responsibilities
• Post-Graduation in Finance/Accounts/Commerce
• 7 to 10 years of Experience preferably from Exchange or Banking industry
• Notice period – Looking for immediate joiners to 15 days.
• Nationality – Preferred only Asians
• Overall in-charge and fully responsible and accountable for Finance & Accounts department.
• Responsible for Treasury Management, Cost Management, Fund management, Correspondent settlements, timely vendor payments, salary review and disbursements and management reports and analysis.
• Preparing monthly statements (P&L, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet etc.) and submitting to Management.
• Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and make recommendations for changes to procedure, budget and other financial control system.
• Assist in preparation of Budget on annual basis and monitor the performance on regular basis.
• Coordinate with Operations team and provide fund in timely and effective manner so that funds are utilized properly.
• Reporting & Analytics
• Communication & Negotiation Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
If you meet the above criteria and if you are looking for a new challenge with a dynamic team then here is your opportunity. Please send your updated CV.
Treasury Management, Fund Management, Cost Management, Budgeting, MIS Reporting Skills, Reconciliation
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Financial Services
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Master’s degree