• Financial Planning & Analysis,
• Budgeting, MIS, Monthly P&L with store-wise details, Monthly Dashboard, Quarterly Presentations to Management
• Sales Analysis – Total & Category-wise,
• Weekly Margin Report,
• Credit Note Review/Analysis & Ensuring Timely Claims from Vendors,
• Analysis of Purchase Order enabling smooth approval, right pricing & EOQ.
• Promotions, Pricing & Profitability.
• Rolling Cashflow Forecast & Monitoring Vs Actual.
• Business Partnering with Other Departments (Purchasing, SCM, Operations & Marketing)
• Coordination with HR Department for Head Count (Budget), Saudisation & Related Costs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or Equivalent as a minimum.
• Professional certification i.e. CPA, CMA or CA.
Advanced financial accounting systems
ERPs (MS Dynamics/ Oracle/ SAP)
MS office (word – excel- power point)
Abilities and Skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Adaptable and flexible to change
• Strong sense of ethics and integrity
• Organizational, planning and people management skills
• Sound judgmental abilities in case of conflicts
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma