Position involves installation and repair of new and used wellhead equipment including Casing heads, Tubing heads, Tubing hangers, Tubing head adaptors, BPV & TWCV’s, Xmas trees and Valves.
The position requires understanding of mechanics and hydraulic principles.
Duties will include hydraulic high pressure testing, plastic packing injection, use of pneumatic casing cutter mechanical/ hydraulic torque wrench.
• The primary work location will be land drilling rigs/well sites with frequent overnight stays.
• The position requires a competent level of reporting, written and electronic, with frequent communication with supervisors/managers.
• The FSS is part of a team of dedicated aftermarket specialists.
• Knowledge and understanding of technical manuals and drawings is required.
• Degree in engineering or mechanical engineering
• Min 5 – 8 years of oilfield experience in a field role and exposure to working in a rig environment.
• Experience of installing conventional, compact and modular wellheads.
• Experience of BPV/TWCV installation and removal with HP(High Pressure) /VR (Valve Removal) lubricator.
• The FSS will be the focal point on the customers work location and will be required to work unsupervised and demonstrate the ability to work independently whilst maintaining high levels of company standards and ethics.
• The position requires the ability asses and evaluates options based on company policies, supervisor expertise and similar experiences that may not be covered by specific procedures.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and assess situations that require team input and evaluate options based on sound principles and similar experiences.
• Proficient and comfortable in conversing and writing in the English language.
• Applicants need to have calm, patient attitude and be able to interact with customer representatives and their delegates.
- Job Location
- Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Oil and Gas
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma