She will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support for the Chairman Advisor and high level executives in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
– Prepare, manage and route correspondence, reports and documents.
– Proofread typed materials for accuracy and correct punctuation, spelling grammar, format, completeness and content for review and signature.
– Implement and maintain electronic filing system.
– Answers phone calls and manages all mails in appropriate manner.
– Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and events, including travel arrangements as necessary.
– Meet and greet clients and visitors.
– Maintain schedule and calendar.
– Set up and maintain filing systems
– Collect information and maintain accurate and frequently updated databases.
– Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
– Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
– Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Diploma in relevant subject with at least 2 years relevant work experience assisting upper-level management.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic, both written & verbal.
– Full knowledge of secretarial and administrative procedures.
– Experience supporting Senior Management is highly preferred.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Offices and databases.
– Highly detail oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team and exercise good judgment.
– Ability to handle multiple priorities.
– Ability to interact with all levels of employees, including senior executives in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
– Strong interpersonal, planning and priority setting skills
– Flexible to work occasional overtime
A leading trading and contracting company.