Quest Search & Selection is working with a stunning new Hotel based in Riyadh, KSA looking for a very creative and forward-thinking Food & Beverage Manager to help implement the hotels food and beverage operations and oversee the development and delivery of a creative strategy for the Hotels food and beverage sectors across all revenue generating areas.
As the F&B Manager you must perform the following duties:
• The property to flourish in the region (people, profit, results + reputation).
• Reporting into the Executive Chef
• Assist with planning the yearly targets and financial budgets.
• Lead and support all F&B departments in the achievement of their operational targets via effective organization, policy and procedural development, and training activities.
• Working in conjunction with the kitchen staff to ensures all preparation of food is done according to recipes and presentation standards.
• Produce innovative promotions, menus and concepts.
• Controls the quality standard of food in the entire operation and the commitment to service excellence.
• To be accustomed with local food hygiene and HACCP standards as per Abu Dhabi Municipality.
• Working with the Director of Sales and Marketing to incorporate the Food and Beverage strategy in line with the hotel.
• Development of the hotel, including financial forecasting and overseeing the health & safety.
• Motivating and engaging colleagues to continuously deliver the best possible service to guests.
• Ensure high standards of guest service and constantly identify ways to improve product and service.
• Manages employee schedules of the entire F&B division.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (F&B Manager)
• Previous experience as an F&B Manager in a luxury 5* hotel or Resort or with a luxury independent restaurant company.
• Advanced knowledge of the principles & practices with the Food & Beverage profession.
• University/College degree in hospitality is required.
• Confident, proactive, punctual and capable of making decisive decisions.
• Ability to foster strong relationships, interact and communicate to others at all levels of the organization.
• Superb communication skills, passionate, creative, strategic and innovative.
• GCC experience preferred but international candidates will be considered.
• Pre- Opening experience is an advantage.
Please only apply if you have the right skills and experience. We are looking only for the highest caliber of candidates with exceptional 5* qualities. This role is in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh. We are willing to look at international candidates for the role. We are offering a highly competitive salary with superb company benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.