• Provide total FM facilities management and responsible for client facing
• The Facilities Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Hard Facility Management Operations on site and ensuring the properties are proactively managed and maintained to a high standard.
• Ensures cost-effective facilities management of the mall to support the company s strategic objective of achieving image for excellence by providing the necessary services.
• Development and implementation of a mall wide maintenance strategy.
• Manages the properties to ensure that assets are proactively managed and maintained to a high standard.
• Monitors supplier s activities and alerts technical team when needed.
• Implements general Health & Safety regulations, site insurance and coordination between fit out contractors and FM / BMS.
Education and Qualification:
• Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
• FM experience in GCC
• ISO standard implementation experience
• Due to visa restrictions this position is available for Western Expats only
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering