Communications and Media Solutions (CMS) from HPE helps customers meet their commitments regarding software uptime whilst maximizing the value of any software investment by providing comprehensive technical support for our software.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Project Manager to join us! In this amazing role, you will ensure we meet and exceed our customer expectations, through planning, controlling and managing a variety of customer projects. You will manage corporate, customer and third-party vendor efforts to make sure we are implementing effective solutions to customer problems. You will manage the project scope, schedule, and cost structure and project reporting including P&L and financial forecasts. If you have a track record of project management success, want to be part of a business area that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• By leading customer project delivery and develop strong relationships with the client and all contacts
• You will be responsible for providing comprehensive project plan and documentation and manage internal and external project team resources.
• You’ll manage changes in the project scope, schedule, and cost structure.
• You’ll report on project financials including profit and loss—providing reliable financial forecasts to management.
• You can identify and develop new opportunities on the current project and manage project governance.
• You can also act as a mentor and encourage skill development of other project team members
• You are experienced at customer project delivery that involves high complexity contractual, financial and commercial issues
• You have experience in the delivery of complex Core Network and/ or IT projects such as 5G, Orchestration, OSS Assurance, etc
• You have preferrably extensive experience at a telecom operator in Saudi Arabia
• You can identify and develop new opportunities with the client, including supporting early qualification, opportunity assessment and bid management
• You have great written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
If this sounds like you please don’t hesitate to apply
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma