* Welcomes and orients every person that comes to the headquarter of Exotica
* Communicates phone calls received to the persons requested
* Transfers all phone and email complaints to the departments concerned (Info mail)
* Types offer for the different departments as required.
* Assist in ordering all office and POS supplies; such as furniture, balloons, cards, kitchen ware, diesel (mazout), etc.
* Handles the company’s filing as needed
* Responsible for the distribution of company courier
* Assist in all administrative related tasks for employees such as insurance, NSSF, out employees’ invoices for reimbursement and settlement.
* Follow up daily tasks, filing, etc.
* Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in similar capacity.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Fluent in Arabic, English and French.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.