– Manage office supplies and expenses.
– Answer calls from clients, understand their requests and direct them to the concerned person.
– Make calls to certain clients and follow-up on their requests.
– Arrange meetings and property viewings with clients and company sales personnel.
– Booking transport and accommodation.
– Preparing letters, offers, and presentations.
– Pleasant and positive attitude.
– Organizational skills with keen ability to prioritize tasks according to importance and urgency.
– Report and document preparation.
– Proficiency in using job related computer software.
– English speaking. Other languages is a plus.
– Smart and attentive with attention to detail.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.