• The Executive Personal Assistant shall be responsible to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing support/clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
General Administrative Duties:
• Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Answers phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Conducts research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
• Attends meetings to record minutes.
• Greets visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Makes travel arrangements for executives.
• Prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Prepares agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Coordinates and directs office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
• Provides clerical support to other departments.
• Manages and maintains executives’ schedules.
• Compiles, transcribes, and distributes minutes of meetings.
• Set up and oversees administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
• Supervises and trains other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
• Interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
• Acts as point of contact for related HR requests of directorate employees.
• Coordinates the daily activities of the departments under the directorate in order to ensure the smooth flow of tasks and monitoring of deadlines to be met.
• Liaises with the directors under the directorate pertaining to the submission of data, reports and other information required from time to time.
• Ensures to relay important information from Directors to Executive Directors.
• Deals with VVIP and VIP guests of the Executive Directors
• Handles simple queries of employees and confers with the Executive Directors on some issues to be resolved.
• Handles incoming requests and ensures that the same is forwarded to the appropriate Director for action and monitors the resolution of such requests.
• Acts as custodian of important HR documents such as Organizational Charts, Job Descriptions, Department mandates and related memos.
Safety, Quality and Environment
• Follows all relevant safety, quality and environment programs, policies and procedures so that work is accident free and is up to the highest quality standards.
Policies and Procedures
• Follows all relevant operational and company policies and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Collects and inputs date and information in reports as required.
• Carries out and perform other related duties as specified and when required and assigned by the line Manager to improve or enhance the efficiency of department work and performance.