– Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence and emails.
– Welcome guests in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
– Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
– Handle requests and queries appropriately
– Prepare and follow up on emails
– Make travel arrangements
– Produce reports, presentations and briefs and update internal databases.
– Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
– Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
– Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
Perform other tasks and duties upon request
1. Excellent communication
2. Interpersonal skills
3.Proficiency in Microsoft Office
4. High level of professionalism
5. High level of confidentiality
6. Capacity to work independently and meet tight deadlines
7. Flexibility to work during evenings, holidays, and weekends when required and willingness to travel (if needed).
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 35