IPC International is an International market leader in providing bespoke and unique International Business Consultancy Services in relation to a special program which provides EU Permanent Residency and/or Immediate EU Citizenship via Investment between Lebanon, Mena countries and the European Union, and in particular with the Republic of Cyprus.
Responsible for monitoring and tracking the progress of each customer along the sales progression cycle and conducting necessary communication and administration tasks to ensure steady progress along the progression cycle and proper documentation to the requirements at each stage is maintained.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking the progress of each customer along the sales progression cycle.
- Conducting necessary communication and administration tasks to ensure steady progress along the sales progression cycle and proper documentation to the requirements at each stage is maintained.
- Creating new records for customers initiating their sales process
- Provide an orientation to new customers of required documents and forms at each stage of the sales cycle
- Control the process of document collection and form filling at each stage of the sales cycle
- Controlling the company runner in collecting, validating and submitting VISA applications.
- Utilize the Customer Relations Management CRM system for updates
- Maintaining a proper filing system for all client documents
- Work closely with the sales team on updating customer records and communicating progress along the cycle.
- To respond and answer inbound calls with high quality standards assisting customers with all available tools in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To make outbound calls in order to request documentation from Customers in relation to the sales progression cycle
- To make outbound calls in order to arrange appointments for the Sales team.
- Provide quality, efficient and non-judgmental telephone customer service to internal and external customers.
- To use questioning, listening skills, knowledge and research of the Company’s product and or services to support an effective telephone communication and to achieve very high results and to ensure achieving your monthly target.
- To maintain the required knowledge level of the company’s services and products and to follow the agreed Company protocol and procedure on formal information sources to ensure delivering full and accurate information to the customer.
- To follow the agreed on guidelines, policies, processes, & procedures to ensure maintaining the customer’s data confidentiality.
- Maintaining 100% efficiency in the updating of the Company’s CRM/Database in relation to all information obtained during either the inbound or outbound telephone call or any face to face meeting.
Benefits & allowances:
The job opportunity provides for a basic monthly salary + Bonus + Social Security
Please update your resume before sending it to us. We are expecting to receive a high volume of applications and we will only respond to qualifying and suitable candidates because of time and working constraints.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• University Degree in a relevant discipline.
• Min 3 years’ experience in Administrative positions
• Must be an excellent communicator
• Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral). Test will be applied
• Excellent in computer skills. Test will be applied
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Business Consultancy Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 35