Receive customer vehicles, perform a detailed inspection on the vehicle, report and highlight items that could affect the Trade-in value of the vehicle, submit the evaluation to the Supervisor, Certified Cars Evaluation.
• Greet customers in the trade-in area as per the set Standard Operating Procedures.
• Receive the incoming vehicle in the Trade-in center, verify Customer and vehicle data (update if required).
• Check the history of the past service done. (Free service, Service based on KM run, Quick lube, Express maintenance, General repair or accident repair.)
• Inspect the vehicle (Evaluation Software), identify previous repairs, current damages and items that might affect the trade-in value.
• Complete the evaluation including images and video of identified items; Enter a best guess repair estimate value on the Evaluation platform.
• Upload the inspection/evaluation (Evaluation Software) and inform the Supervisor, Certified Cars Evaluation allowing him to offer the Trade-in price.
• Discuss areas of concern highlighted with the Supervisor, Certified Cars Evaluation.
Educational Qualifications and Experience: Diploma in Automotive/Mechanical/Electrical (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) with 2 years of experience.
Linguistic Abilities: English is a must and Arabic is an advantage.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Mechanical Services
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location