Roles and Responsibilities
– Performs Escalations routing between clients/customer to operations and control SLAs for required feedback (Social Media, Inbound, Support Tickets)
– All escalations routed through internal teams, ticketing system needs to be performed within the timelines.
– Providing interim solutions in coordination with Compliance team for all escalations.
– Responsible for the closure of order level investigations as found non-compliant to SOP (Eg. Damaged, missing orders, etc) thus acting as an Onsite dedicated Service Expert and Real-time Problem Solver.
– Redirecting the proposed claims & compensations for orders to Finance team, upon operational non-compliance.
– Sole access to important changes in order features as non-applicable to a wide audience after proper verification.
– Is responsible for the accurate and timely resolution of escalations addressed to this team, which includes tech issues, client & customer complaints, order issues.
– Performs root cause analysis and identifies issue trends escalated by different stakeholders within the company.
– Provide tracking solutions for all issues escalated and create a data center for all claims and compensations reimbursed.
Additionally, the role also requires the executive to:
– Meets or exceeds established performance targets (Productivity & quality)
– Exercises good judgment in escalating identified root causes and ensure timely resolution and communication to the stakeholders.
– Performs duties with confidence, minimal supervision to minimize escalations and increase better client & customer experience.
– Ensure to achieve individual KPIs along with full participation in achieving team KPIs.
– Must have am minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant field
– Should have previously handled concerns of clients or customers and re-route escalations to the concerned department
– Must have previously worked on an ERP system or any internal system related to Logistics
– Must have at least an intermediate level of knowledge into Excel
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world’s population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we’ve grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.