About the Job
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Prospects and Leads generation including (Cold calls, Listing, Surveying, ..etc.).
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
• Qualifying potential accounts.
• Preparing proposals in cooperation with the Sales manager.
• Deals negotiations and closing with accounts.
• Meeting current and potential customers.
• Keep good business relation with current customers.
• Follow up collection in cooperation with Collection team.
• Reporting to the Sales Manager.
• Interacting with different departments in the company to serve customers needs.
• Present Rednet products.
• Use clients and prospect clients contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
• Min. three years of experience as a corporate direct sales.
• Min one year of experience as an ERP corporate direct sales.
• Experience in the Egyptian market is preferred.
• Excellent written, and spoken English.
• Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel Excellent communication skills
• BS degree in Marketing or associates degree in relevant field a plus
- Job Location
- Maadi, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma