Managed a team that established conversion manual system to ERP system
Provides hands-on applications Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance modules, Supply chain modules, Retail module, SQL server
solid skills, Security roles, and permission administration and data management support, training, and problem-solving for
• Manage Application Support
• Manage performance and capacity of application systems
• Coordinates preventative maintenance activities between vendors, IT and the business, including the installation of service packs, patches, and hotfixes.
• Direct the systems analysis, programming and project management activities of system-wide ERP core applications and database
management systems, non-enterprise, and departmental application systems.
• Manage implementation and introduction to service of new application platforms
• Responsible for managing applications, including analysis, defining requirements, design, development, validation, and implementation.
process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design, and specifications,
system configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation
creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation,
specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publish reports as necessary.
• Providing key decision support, monitoring issue and risks, and creating mitigation plans
• Managing a full life-cycle ERP or large scale software implementation from a technical, functional and/or organizational change management standpoint.
• Managing individual utilization to optimize revenue for the company.
• Driving quality, testing, and delivery methodology process to ensure a successful transition and satisfaction.