SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team.
JOIN THE APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEERING TEAM
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
• This role will be aligned to SaaS EPM / Financial Planning Solution in Saudi Arabia.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Partner and lead with sales team across all stages of the sales cycle to articulate the business value of SaaS EPM / Finance Solution
• Leverage industry knowledge to recommend relevant and innovative solutions that support your customers’ desired outcomes and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Ensure customers’ key business requirements and motivations are fully understood and addressed
• Design, present and articulate Oracle SaaS EPM Solution to a variety of external and internal stakeholder audiences
• Focus on overcoming obstacles to achieve the customers’ desired outcome and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in SaaS EPM Solution and modern demonstration techniques
• Address the competitive landscape and handle objections
• Ensure a smooth handover for a successful customer implementation
• Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
• Drive the strategic growth of ECEMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
• Presales or consulting experience required in financial planning and budgeting, profitability and cost analysis.
• Oracle experience is preferred but not mandatory
• 712 years of work experience in Finance teams can also be considered
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive knowledge of business applications (EPM / Financial Planning Solution):
• Benefits and Compensations
• Strategic Workforce Planning
• Employee Development
• Health and Safety
• 12 years of experience as presales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects or 12 years business experience in Finance Consultation.
• Very good understanding of Oracle EPM solution interaction with other solutions, like: Financials, Projects, Sales or any other solutions.
• Experience implementing or demonstrating EPM software (Oracle, SAP, Infor or others) is desired but is not a requirement.
• Finance practitioner experience is a plus.
• Previous work experience in a sales, presales, product management, or consulting role will also be considered a plus.
• Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
• Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
• Fluent in Arabic and English (other languages are a plus)
• Travel is required, approx. 30 %
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.