This internationally recognized Luxury Retail brand is looking for an Environment, Health and Safety Specialist to join their team based in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. The Security Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of the regional security initiatives and directives.
As an Environment, Health and Safety Specialist, your responsibility will be to:
* Conduct assessment and analysis, implementing solutions as well ass conducting quarterly audits and follow up actions
* Implement health, safety and security policies and standards ensuring the company is in line with compliance
* Maintain the complex industry knowledge as well as current security issues and new technologies
* Develop and apply security measures ensuring all specifications are fully implemented
* Collaborate with key stakeholders in developing training plans, delivering plans when needed and updating when necessary, enhancing the security performance
* You would determine Service Level Agreement and Key performance indicators
Your profile will be:
* Experience is essential for this role within another large company
* Board certified ASIS CPP or PSP holder an advantage. Certification in H&S would also be desirable
* Experienced in developing Security risk assessment, risk analysis and H&S audits
* Multi-dimensional experience in dealing with complex problem solving
* Ability to assess situations and process information quickly to understand extent and suggest solutions
* Proven project management skills with very strong communication skills and solutions orientated
* Fluent in spoken and written English is essential and Arabic is desirable
This is a technical role which needs someone with experience in Security and Health & Safety role. You will have the opportunity to drive your career forward and will be encouraged to internally develop within the company.
Please note only suitable candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.