• Works with finance on AR issues
• Works with delivery team to ensure successful project completion as agreed with the customer.
• Manage relationships with key customers at the senior management level
• Manage relationships with partners and vendors at senior management level
• Study customer business environment and propose business plans.
• Conduct vendor business evaluation
• Mentor own team and evaluate their performance
• Identify and Develop training & development plan of his team in line with career plan
• Market Intelligence including competitive information
• Sales & Financial reports
• Prepares Sales Forecasting reports
• Principal Intelligence/Relationship Management
• Accounting mapping
• Be up to date and research on emerging technologies
• Pipeline Management
• Monitor project progress and variances
• Customer management
• Contributes to development of short to medium term sales and organization strategy
• Achievement of short to medium term strategic goals
• University degree in relevant field
• MBA or/and MIS is a plus
• At least 10 years sales experience in IT solutions, 3 to 5 years of which in a managerial role.
• Works in a broadly predictable IT environment with defined policies and procedures.
• GCC experience is a must
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world’s leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar’s diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group’s business divisions.