Our client is a leading provider of airport services. They are currently looking to recruit Enterprise Business Solutions Specialist to be based in Jeddah
Report to: Enterprise Business Solutions Manager
The role holder is responsible for planning, deploying and governing the Enterprise Architecture for the company, based on the IT strategy and establishing a strong and responsive technology delivery system that extends across functions. The role holder also oversees and reviews overall IT enterprise architecture design, guides the necessary changes/improvements, formulates future technology strategies and enables efficient delivery of critical business processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Plan road maps and migration strategies for application, information and technology architecture in order to meet business demands and growth
– Align with business to support the development of business architecture and ensures that technology analysis is conducted to create business value
– Define the architecture road map with the goal of reducing costs and improving time to market for IT services
– Define IT enterprise architecture to ensure IT interoperability, manageability and adaptability with business objectives and Network architecture (end-to-end customer experience)
– Ensure the compliance of solution architectures with the master IT enterprise architecture.
– Manage the development and review of proposals of the company projects for external customers.
– Oversee cost-benefit analysis for adopting new technologies and alignment with technology strategies.
– Review and approve IT technical standards documentation to ensure technology compliance.
– Define and maintain data, application and technology architecture.
– Work closely with business and Network sector to ensure integration and harmony of the architecture.
– Oversee the maintenance and continuous update of application blueprint in order to ensure overall application architecture visibility.
– Keep abreast with industry related technologies and trends and guides the technology roadmap development in line with the company Business requirements.
– Ensure leveraging the knowledge resources in the company to provide technical recommendations and trends to other stakeholders within IT Function.
– Perform design reviews in order to ensure that all IT applications are inter-operable, manageable and adaptable.
– Assess any possible redundancy of IT application functionalities within the application architecture in order to minimize costs.
– Ensure that the future application architecture is properly identified and complies with leading frameworks and standards.
– Ensure data architecture is Implemented effectively and all architectural and technical standards are adhered to.
– Lead the development of optimized solutions and proposes domain specific remedial solutions to existing data inconsistencies and lack of integrity in order to optimize data storage and reduce costs.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required e.g. Computer Science or Management Information Systems
– MBA or Master’s in a relevant field is a plus
– 4 – 6 years in relevant field or similar job.
– Saudi Nationals preferred
– Fluency in English & Arabic
– Good Communication skills
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering