English Supervisor For International School in KSA ( Damam )
1- To deliver high quality English language learning and teaching
-using an appropriate range of up to date methods.
– To be familiar with the module Specification relating to the teaching.
– To develop effective teaching materials in line with module aims,objectives and modes of assessment.
– To monitor and evaluate students` progress and achievement and to provide them timely and informative feedback.
– To mark and grade assignments with reference to the Departmental
grading criteria and double marking process.To give feedback to the module leader on the delivery and marking
of assignmentsTo develop effective classroom management skills and maintain a
comfortable and motivating learning environment.
– To contribute effectively to teamwork and aid Module Leaders in
– To maintain students attendance records, grades, and other required
– To work with module team to review the module and participate in
the Department`s Annual Development Cycle.
– To participate in the Professional Development Review process,
including lesson observations, and to join appropriate training events and
professional development programs.To participate effectively in Core Groups for the enhancement and development pf the Department.
– To provide assistance to students via the English Department
– To maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and
– To attend regular team and Departmental meetings.
– To assist with conferences as deemed appropriate.
– To use and develop e-learning effectively to support learning and
– To contribute to the marketing, recruitment and development of the