Within the mission, vision and values of HMC and the Human Resources Department, assist in the training, development, and education of employees, focusing on Qatari Career Development Program (QCPD).
• Teach and evaluate language skills for a wide range of employees.
• Assist in up-skilling the Cuban Health Professionals in English oral and written communications.
• Support and Enhance the English communication skills of Qatari / Gulf Nationals.
• Support and Enhance the Arabic communication skills of Non-Arabic Employees.
• Assess education and training needs of employees. Assist in developing employment screening tools and assessments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Linguistics / Bachelors of English Literature / Bachelors of Arts in communication with a certificate in English language teaching
• Holding a valid certification CELTA / TKT/ ICELT / DELTA is highly desirable
2 years of work experience in teaching foreign languages
• Good command over English and Arabic (Oral and written).
• Spanish language is desirable but not mandatory
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Healthcare, other
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma