· Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
· Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
· Responding to information requests from authorized members.
· Testing new database systems and software updates.
· Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
· Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Gathering invoices, statements, reports, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
· Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
· Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
· Ensuring data is backed up.
· Proven experience as data entry clerk
· Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
· Familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms
· Self‐motivated, able to work independently, and takes initiative.
· Ability to multitask in a fast‐paced environment.
· Outstanding attention to detail
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma