Serving as a point of contact for all concerns raised by managers, employees and/ or departments within AYF. This role will work with employees and managers to provide support to people managers on progressive discipline, performance management, conflict resolution, and employment risk matters ensuring a consistent and aligned approach when managing employee relations across the business.
ROLE AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Providing support to the ER Manager in the implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Manage all ER activities in terms of grievance and disciplinary actions through solving disputes between employees for minor and major misconducts.
- Measure and enhance the work environment and employees satisfaction by retention programs and support management for all issues related to employees.
- Investigating incidence of violations or infractions of established HR policies and/or regulatory provisions, resolving or providing guidance to line supervisors on how to handle them
- Ensure accurate reporting and communication is in place and addressed to appropriate party and recommending next steps if and when required.
- Following up on reported employee-related issues relating to inappropriate / illegal behavior
- Advising and guiding employees with respect to Human Resources policies, related issues including conditions of service contractual provisions, etc.
- Conducting Exit Interviews with employees leaving the company’s service as assigned.
- Coordinating and providing support to line mangers in the implementation of the disciplinary process and related table of penalties
- Carrying out and participating in analysis of feedback resulting from HR Processes such as performance appraisal, recruitment, exit interviews, etc. and prepares appropriate reports
- Assisting in preparing the ER Periodic Reports
- Visit shops to ensure employees and shops treats match with Company Code of Conduct.
- Check hygiene of Head Office employees as per Company dress code and follow up with Employee Relations Manager.
- Participate in doing employees’ social activities (sports activities, annual party, outing… etc.)
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Fashion Design
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 7
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Certification / diploma