As Scaling and Integration Manager for Bahrain your team is responsible for delivering the network capacity AWS customers consume at a rate that will terrify and excite you. An ideal manager will create process and standards; and drive automation opportunities to reduce cycle time and improve quality without impacting network availability.
As Scaling and Integration Manager for Bahrain your team is responsible for delivering the network capacity AWS customers consume at a rate that will terrify and excite you. An ideal manager will create process and standards; and drive automation opportunities to reduce cycle time and improve quality without impacting network availability. T
The mission of the team is to deliver new region network capacity on time with zero rework. The manager will be responsible for a teams of 2-5 technicians based in Bahrain and will oversee their development and growth. In this role you will own the resources in operating within our Data Centers responsible for installing our network cabling and equipment. This leader will innovate within physical AWS world and instill the highest level of operational excellence. This leader will be integral to the wider network scaling management team, working to create a consistent approach across the globe. They will be own all aspects of people management and enhance the teams ability through career development. AWS engineers, managers and leaders are innovators at heart; come join AWS and become integral to the technology company that is the past, present and future of real Cloud Computing.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in datacenter technology roles and 4+ years in a management/team lead role
• Past experience with individual contributor performance management
• Work closely with Network Engineering & Network Technical Project Manager teams to ensure fast, smooth rollout of new designs and products & collaborate with various stakeholders to remove project obstacles
• TCP/IP networking knowledge
• Broad understanding of infrastructure technologies
• Knowledge of network cabling, optic types, and test equipment, & experience with cabling infrastructure best practices and methodologies
• Up to 10-30% travel may be required
• 8+ years in a data center technology role and 8+ years in a management role
• Past experience with building physical data centers including copper/fiber cabling, power distribution, data center racking and installation of network hardware, either as a manager or individual contributor
• Experience developing operational metrics
• Experience contributing to the creation and implementation of high quality, high volume recruiting plans
• Experience representing your team/technical area to senior management
• In-depth knowledge of data center technology (Cabling, Power, Cooling, Hardware)
• Experience in contributing to the definition and implementation of automation opportunities within a deployment/build environment
• Experience in agile management methodologies
• Experience with lean methodologies and Six-Sigma or similar qualification
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.