- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, and set up the work procedure required to repair the issue.
- Inspect electrical connections, grounding, wiring, relays, main panel board and sub-distribution boards.
- Assess technical situation, using technical knowledge and expertise, and arrange work to be carried out in order to provide a cost effective, acceptable solution.
- Implement practical solutions within area of expertise ensuring that all technical requirements are met.
- Abide by the policies and procedures relating to maintenance work for electrical work.
- Conduct routine quality checks to ensure safety, health and operational standards and codes of practice are met for all equipment testing activities.
- Liaise with internal and external colleagues/contractor/suppliers/partners to ensure maintenance delivery.
- Comply with all relevant SQE procedures and controls to ensure employee health and safety, regulatory compliance, delivery of high quality service and environmentally friendly behaviors.
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality of Service
- Team Work
- Results Driven
- Safety Management
- Quality Control
- Technical Support
- System Analysis & Design
- Root Cause Analysis & Troubleshooting
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic (preferred) Languages.
Technical Diploma in a relevant field or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Electrical Engineering
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma