Thyssenkrupp has over 150 thousand employees in over 80 countries working with passion and expertise to develop solutions for sustainable progress. Their skills and commitment are the basis of our success.
Within the Elevator Technology Business Area, thyssenkrupp Airport Systems is in charge of manufacturing passenger boarding bridges (PBB),leading the world’s market of PBBs and has a strong presence in Europe, the ME & Americas.
According to the company needs thyssenkrupp Airport Systems, S.A.- Qatar Branch is currently looking for experienced and qualified Electrical and Electronics Engineers to be working with us.
The main job duties of the Electrical and Electronics Engineer are the following ones:
1. To collaborate with the technicians in different Preventive and Corrective works on daily basis.
2. To troubleshoot and rectify issues of electrical and electronic units on daily basis.
3. To be aware and provide quick response to electrical and electronic units breakdowns while on operation duty on circumstantial basis.
4. To meet and discuss with the MNT Duty Supervisors the incident report on daily basis.
5. To create, to update and to close work orders through the maintenance system on daily basis.
6. To schedule the needed preventive maintenance jobs on monthly basis.
7. To prepare the daily, weekly and/or monthly reports for internal and external representatives.
8. To collaborate with other teams when corrective maintenance is carried out on circumstantial basis.
9. To be responsible for all the tasks assigned by the immediate superior.
The desired skills, both behavioral and technical, required to successfully performing the duties of this position are the following ones:
• Analytical skills.
• Communication skills.
• Adaptation and flexibility.
• Quick learning.
• English knowledge.
• PLC knowledge.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma