• Develops purchasing arrangements with suppliers
• Maintain and manage order cycle
• Responsible for reviewing forecasting of future sales and demand at the SKU level by direct report Inventory Planners and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made if needed.
• Monitors all promotions for stock, pricing, removals, and additions that may impact current and future inventory needs.
• Responsible for the monthly review of inventory and product pricing
• Partner with Merchant peers in the review of current trends and the development of future forecast of sales, gross margin and receipt flow to ensure adherence to company inventory plans.
• Conduct monthly product stocktake
• prepare and dispatch orders.
• Manage inventory/order management system consisting of thousands of both B2B and B2C customers
• Write, create and publish successful online product listings that include images, description, product features, shipping details, item specifications and all necessary information to successfully sell the product and serve the customer
• Image resizing and editing.
• Manage existing online listings and make necessary corrections to ensure product accuracy
• Create and post website content such as articles, blogs, product updates, instructional material, etc.
• Manage all customer correspondence via email or phone including product questions, order inquiries, complaints, shipping claims, international requests, sales and shipping quotes, etc
• Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
• Track record of growing burgeoning online businesses
• Super-fast responsivenessA positive, helpful and friendly demeanor when confronted with difficult situationsExcellent computer proficiency and speed in general tasks such as typing, online research and data entry
• Able to work on one’s own; self-starter
• Able to maintain detailed records and databases
• Able to effectively research and become an expert about various products, processes or topics
• Able to receive detailed instruactions and execute tasks with speed and accuracyDependable
• Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: 250KD
Bonus: 150KD every 6 months
Number of Vacancies: 1
preferred Female candidate
• College degree, preferably in Business, IT or Operations Management
• At least 2 years e-commerce1-2 years of experience with eBay, Shopify and/or other e-commerce solutions
Fundamental knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on 3rd party marketplaces (i.e., Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, etc.)
• Experience in maintaining inventory and/or order management systems
• Thorough understanding of domestic and international shipping requirements, restrictions and practices with USPS, FedEx and UPS
• An expert’s grasp of Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
• Proven record of excellent customer service
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 3