Responsible to: The CSM
Appointed by: The General Manager
• Communicate with the coordinators, auditors and lead auditors as required.
• Ensure in correspondence that all current documents and formats of FCI are in use. To ensure that no obsolete documents or formats are used.
• Performance of day-to-day administration and secretarial activities
• Correspondence and office administration activities as per instructions from the management
• Maintain confidentiality of all information accessed during performance of work
• Update and maintain Certified Clients List
• Audit pack Review after each audit
• Communicate regularly with the MSC of different FCI locations on all operational matters as required by the management system.
• Prepare certification documents, obtain approval of clients on draft certificate and dispatch of certificates and documents.
• Maintain all Clients’ files and update certification/surveillance status.
• Maintain all hard copy documentation and ensure document control
• Maintain the master list of all documents, records and ensure distribution.
• Education: Secondary education representing diploma or graduation
• Experience: working in similar administrative position for at least 2 years.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- India; Philippines
- High school or equivalent