• Assist in maintaining the schedule for creating databases for tracking all technical and non-technical documents and provide status updates on a regular basis. Receive technical drawings from various discipline engineers and ensure revision accuracy before issuing to the construction and sub-contractors/third parties.
• Issue regular reports to construction and sub-contractors/third parties on Drawings status, Technical Query status, and exception reporting. Issue regular reports to Project, construction team on overdue documents
• Support in setting up Site Document control and support site Document control activities until site document control stabilizes.
• Ensure data accuracy in UNIFIER
• Distribute an internal copy of transmittals within the project team and site (if deemed fit) as per the distribution matrix assigned. Receive reviewed documents from the client and make respective log entries and assign the approval codes for the commented drawings in TDR (Technical Document Register). Also, transfer these approvals internally as per the project distribution matrix.
• Responsible to ensure all Technical deliverables are issued, returned, logged within an acceptable time frame.
• Answer all day-to-day queries from Disciplines/Projects in regard to document status.
• Updating/uploading documents in client systems like ShareCat.
• Preparing the Daily Progress Report (DPR)
• Collating inputs Construction disciplines to update the Progress Measurement System and support in providing information for Schedules on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Update and Track commodities through Commodity Curves against baseline schedules
• Prepares the S-Curves, histograms (manpower)
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described in support of the department
Duration – 6 Months – Extendable
Working Hours – 10 hours x 6 days
Food, Accommodation, and Transportation provided
Rotation – 180/15 if contract extends to 1 – Year