– Responsible for the analysis and management of all fundraising channels and activities, ensuring long-term, flexible and unrestricted resources for Silatech.
– Leads the day-to-day engagement with development partners to build strong relations and mobilize resources to support Silatech’s agenda deliverables.
– Develops a comprehensive resource mobilization strategy for Silatech which specifies achievable targets and how the team can achieve them.
– Manages fund raising cycle including concept note/proposal development processes in collaboration with program teams to ensure that they are properly coordinated and consistent with internal program priorities, cross cutting issues and donor priorities and requirements.
– Coordinates with the Finance Director establishing working modalities in the area of financial data tracking and analysis for budgeting, monitoring, and reporting and grant audit in order to meet program objectives and stakeholders/donor requirements.
– Work with Communication team to standardize and ensure quality of external documents (such as proposal and report) and to organize high level monitoring field visits/events for government and development partners.
– Manages a comprehensive database of donors and sub-grantees to facilitate tracking of partnerships and outreach to potential partners.
– Harmonizes planning, budgeting and reporting guidelines & templates for Development Partners (DPs) to align their support with priority areas.
– Reviews and presents internal monthly updates, resource allocation and grants management for Senior Management Team and periodic reports for Development Partners submission.
– Minimum Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, International Development or other relevant field of study.
– At least ten (10) years of work experience, preferably in the management of partnerships involving donors, of which 5 years should be in a senior, leadership or managerial position.
– Experience in international development, including working in resource mobilization/allocation for multilateral and bilateral development partners, philanthropic organization, private foundations or NGOs as well as grants management.
– Excellent partnerships & grants management skill and ability to build relationships with government counterparts, development partners, civil society agencies and private sectors.
– Superior analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and high degree of personal initiative.
– Fluency in English and Arabic is essential;
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Master’s degree