An exciting opportunity has become available with one of our clients in the travel and tourism industry who is urgently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their Corporate Marketing Team based in Bahrain. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing & Sales and will be responsible for the digital marketing function within the business.
• Apply customer market insights and identify industry trends to guide and improve marketing efforts.
• Contribute to the ongoing development of the organizations content strategy, with a special focus on social media.
• Monitor and report on the performance of all content using specific analytics.
• Provide recommendations to optimize content performance.
• Communicate directly with senior management across the organization regarding digital initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a reputable University.
• Ideally, you will possess at least 5 years of experience within the digital marketing function preferably within a large corporate environment.
• Experience managing social media and campaign budgets.
• Previous experience with website and social media management.
• Strong passion for digital marketing.
• Ability to operate independently on projects and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to operate collaboratively within a close-knit team.
• You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and superior attention to detail.
BAHRAINI NATIONALS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set to match those required and stipulated within the advert text
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5