Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented staff who know how to always be one step ahead. Seeing into the digital future and enhancing the present experience is our obsession, and we’re after people who feel the same way. It’s this drive and excitement that enables us to keep evolving our technology to improve the lives of our customers.
Our digital team are constantly experimenting with smart new ways to make our products and services more intuitive, simple and successful. As part of our digital team, you’ll be continually testing and trialling ways to deliver faster access to our services, and finding ways to enable more flexibility. Your goal will be to offer the richest, most rewarding digital experience. We’re lucky to employ a collective of passionate, talented and ambitious people who go beyond the call of duty to satisfy our customers. We’re always on the lookout for fresh blood to challenge how we work, embrace the latest technologies and help us remain pioneers.
If you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you’ll always be pushed to reach new heights and deliver digital campaigns for a powerful brand, then don’t miss out on the chance to join our digital army.
As Digital and Channels Manager you will manage a team which covers digital frameworks, self-service channels, value added services. The role will be responsible to deliver Vodafone Qatar business requirements related to Mobile Applications, Portals, Chatbot, and other Legacy channels. This role should lead the discovery of new and emerging digital technologies and form a viable ecosystem of partners. The candidate should also have a proven track record in delivering digital solutions for customers – from conceptualisation to delivery.
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Lead the Digital & Channels Team in Vodafone Qatar – define the domain strategy, deliver outstanding innovation and quality first products through provision of modern frameworks to the organisation in an efficient, integral manner
• Partner with the Business Unit’s to define and implement their Digital ambition by identifying and supporting opportunities motivated by innovative products and first-class customer experience.
• Work with the Group Digital & Performance Teams to optimise central opportunities, drive standardisation.
• Investigate best practice digital initiatives across Industry and VF OpCos to enhance the performance and quality of services.
• Track overall Digital opportunities across VF Qatar and ensure implementation timelines are successfully achieved
• Adopt Agile and DevOps best practices into VF Qatar , injecting those in the core of delivery DNA
• Develop capabilities of team to drive more efficient and effective business results via strategic guidance on team projects
•Identify and nurture talent with a specific focus on digital skills and diversity
Apply if you have …
• 10+ years of experience in Telecom or IT
• 5+ Expert years of experience in Mobile or Web Development.
• Deep technical knowledge of Digital & Channels technologies including (Mobile, Web) Ideally Value Added Services experience.
• Experience with Agile delivery and Development Operations frameworks
• Degree qualified
• Telecommunications / technology focused industry experience
• The candidate should have track record of building and leading high performing teams
Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our Vodafone Qatar a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10